WORDprints

places where God's Word has touched my life and left it's impression

Saturday, December 04, 2004

in all things at all times

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you,
so that in all things at all times,
having all that you need,
you will abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:8
*
And God is able
(not me)
*
to make all grace abound to you
(grace: not deserved, or earned, or even worried into being)
*
so that in all things at all times
(yes, even in my particular circumstances)
*
having all that you need
(maybe not what I think I need, and not the whims of my wants)
*
you will abound in every good work
*
Lord,
help me to keep my focus off of my self,
my limitations, my worries.
Instead,
in all things
at all times
may your will be done in me
for your kingdom
and your glory
Amen